Sunday, January 29, 2012

BACK

Hello, guys!

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. That sentence deserved that many exclamation points.

Sorry I haven't been posting! I mean REALLY sorry. Lots has happened at school.

For one thing, I will start off by how I smashed my fingers twice this week so I am having a little bit of trouble typing; second THEY CLOSED MY LASAGNA SHOP.

For those of you new to the game I am a lasagna FREAK. They actually closed it a long time ago, but I just thought I'd mention it.




I teared up as I made that picture.




NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




Well, now that THAT'S out of my system, let's get back to business.




I love my iPad so much I have played on it every day since Christmas. I have racked up $27,000 on my Skyburger app, which is a total of 15 HOURS on Skyburger.




When I realized that those hours could've been spent blogging I decided to come right back here and write a blogpost, which is just what I'm doing!




So. Austin, my dog, weighs more than me now.




I am growing 4 inches a year about, but I want to stop so Austin can get bigger and....




My hair has grown just long enough for me to put it in a ponytail, so I have a new rule that whenever I am blogging with a ponytail in my hair I will draw Jane like this:
And it varies. Sometimes I have my ponytail in different places.




Stuff like that.




It's a new thing for me.




In fact, it's a new ME.




Have you noticed?




2012, BABY!!




Time to live life to the fullest, cuz the world is NOT GOING TO END.




Stupid Mayans. What would a bunch of old, dead guys know anyway? So they made a calender. They were just too lazy to finish it. Plus, it's HARD. Have you ever tried it without the Internet? They just wanted whoever was in the future (us) to go ahead and finish it FOR them.




So the next time someone says to you 'The world is gonna end!' say,




"All right, well in that case give me your money, house, dog, cat, cheerleader, lamp, because you won't be needing them, right?"




:)




Alrighty. Back to biz.




CALL ME MRS. JANE WRITERPERSON!!!




Mrs.? Nah, I'm 11.




CALL ME MISS JANE WRITERPERSON!!!




You're not going to believe this... but...




BUT...




*excited gasps*




I HAVE WRITTEN 115 PAGES ON A STORY!!!




GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!





Mom and I are already talking about getting it published, and I haven't even gotten to the part where she gets kidnapped!




Well, sorceress-napped.




SPOILER ALERT




Wait... you're supposed to say it before you say what you're spoiling...




Oh well.




I am SOOO SOOOO SOOO SOOO SOOOOOOOO happy!!




And even as I become THE BESTEST WRITER IN THE WORLD I will not forget about my blog. Be on the lookout for here-and-there posts, and I promise I will try my bestest to post.




Again, I'm sorry for not posting.




--Jane






PS:

6 comments:

  1. welcome back! you were missed, and those pony tails are awesome. 115 pages?? that deserves every exclamation point you used, and then some. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back posting. Great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Jane! I know your book is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everybody! It's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My story is now up to 205 pages. I will be posting another post soon after 'Frock and Hank' to make up for the 3 months I have spent procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete