Friday, July 15, 2011

Random Stuff

So yesterday afternoon I was watching a YouTube video by my second favorite you tuber, charlieissocoollike. I've watched every one of his videos but was out of date. So first I watched a video about his 1,000,000 subscribers and then I found this video: it's by him and it's about time travel.


Basically it's about cookies and time travel.

So I was very amused by this video, and watched it over and over again until I had memorized it. So I had a free afternoon.


Yesterday morning I had sailing camp. I learned how to turn, and this class we went all the way across the Long Island Sound and back. Oh, and here are some pictures for my last post, Rosalie's Puppies. These are actual photos taken at Jacqueline's house about thirteen days after the puppies were born.





In case you didn't know: there were originally four puppies, the girl died ( :( )... so there's three. The boys are Mr. Lawyer, Fifi, and Kiwi. Kiwi is the one they are keeping now.

So...

Rosalie, Kiwi, Fifi, and Mr. Lawyer...

All pictures Copyright 2011 Jacqueline R. All Rights Reserved Used By Permission





Kiwi, Fifi, and Mr. Lawyer...





This is either Fifi or Kiwi. Jackie painted Kiwi's nails after these were taken to tell them apart but for now their nails aren't painted so Kiwi and Fifi look a lot like each other.

Ooh! A real photo! Jackie and Kiwi or Fifi...Okay. This is the moment of a thousand posts... the picture you all have been waiting for. A picture of ME. Myself. I. And Mr. Lawyer. I'm going to put some space between this text and the picture to make you suffer.

















































































































































































































































































WOOO!! Go me! Now you may understand my pictures more!!

What?





Glasses?









Oh......... yeah.......







I wear glasses. Ever since I was six. I guess I just didn't draw them because... man... glasses are hard.Okay... not that hard... but my eyes are too far apart, they're ugly, and plus... I don't even have a nose.




Anyway... off topic. More pictures of ME (yay me!) and Mr. Lawyer. My favorite. I guess I like him because he's unique. No other puppies are black... and his fur is so dang soft!Unfortunentally, those exact glasses were swept away by a wave on July 4th. Just ruined my whole day. I had those lenses for two years and gotten new perscriptions in it, so they had a lot of sentimental value. Actually... I got those in second grade... so... three years. :( :( :(

OOH!! That puppy face just makes me want to melt!!!!And this one is my absolute favorite...Ahh......


Okay so here's sleeping Kiwi or Fifi...Let me hear you... one... two... three... AWWWWWW.




So after that it was naptime and we laid down with them.
I remember that image up there ^ so well... look at it's little paw on my arm. These puppies are more adorable than you can ever imagine. :)
:)

YAAAY PUPPIES

Okay. So I have no pictures, but back to sailing.

Today we're going on a treasure hunt all the way across the Sound in Sand City. :)

So I have to go, class starts at 9:30 to 12. But I'll write more soon!

Peace out!




--Jane





(PS: BOINGBOINGBOING HARRY POTTER IS TODAY! BOINGBOINGBOING)


No comments:

Post a Comment