Thursday, February 17, 2011

Never Eat Fondue With Gummy Worms

So at school I have this really mean teacher. First time I met her I had forgotten my book and she was alland I was all
And, unfortunately, she was at our annual Fondue Party in my homeroom, but around my homeroom teacher Mrs. Williams she's a total angel so thank goodness Mrs. Williams was there, and she was the one making the fondue. I was the hungriest in the entire class but my row got called last to get up and get fondue and things to dip the fondue in. As soon as she called us I was at the front of the buffet. When I sat back down I had a plate full of food and fondue:
I ate a few pretzels and stored a few for later, because Mrs. Williams always gave us pretzels for really hard assignments we got right, and sometimes I didn't get pretzels and it makes me feel uncomfortable with other people around me chewing pretzels. So, then I took a forkful of the drippy fondue, sniffed it, cringed, and took a bite.
I stuffed every last bit into my mouth, and realized I didn't have anything to dip my gummy worms and pretzels in, so I went back for more. I dipped a gummy worm into the fondue, and...



--Jane

PS: Today is my mother's birthday! On 3 we shout out to her: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE'S MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1, 2, 3: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment