Friday, January 7, 2011

THE SNOW IS BACK!!!!

More snow came! I even got picked up from school early! Excuse me for a second; I have to thank the weather gods again.So anyway I have a story to tell you about my first (actually record breaking) snowfall 2 years ago when I had just moved in, and it was about two and a half feet deep.I took 1 step out into the wondrous mass of sparkling fluff, and...I was upset, but this was the first time I'd ever seen this much snow, so I calmed down.I pushed my stuff aside and tromped until I found the driveway. I started crawling on top of the snow to pack it down to sled on.But it didn't work, so I decided to make a snowangel.

Projected experience:

Actual experience: I decided I needed to gain some magical powers before I attempted to bring down an angel. I saw Chris Angel make a person disappear once, but I was a beginner so I decided to start off small.
I watched the ladybug crawl around for a while and suddenly I saw Ana.

I fell face-first onto the snow again and lay there for a while, and then I saw my neighbor had cleared his driveway, but there were a lot of patches of ice and snow down their steep driveway, so I took my sled and tromped over to go sledding.

Experience:



I spent the rest of my snow day laying face-down on my neighbor's driveway.

--Jane

PS I cannot stop congratulating you guys on the new year! Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment