Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Year's Christmas

Twas' the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring... Except for me. I was up and waiting last year, and you will not believe what happened. I think I fell asleep and dreamed most of it, but, man... it seemed so real!
Yes. Rudolf had been spotted. The moment I had heard jingle bells I had started to fall asleep but when I imagine all that chocolate in my stockings... I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. Unfortunately mom had hid the paint roller and the bucket of grease I had bought so i could grease the chimney, and she said no expanding the chimney either. I sat on the floor and waited for Saint Nick to come down through the chimney.
Suddenly, a puff of black soot came up in my face and I peeked under the fog and saw two buckled boots.
SANTA!!!!!
After my teddy bear walked in dragging my unicorn after being hurled out of the room when the fog hit, things started to get really weird... and painful, too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...eve.

--Jane

1 comment: